[kj] ) OT I love you to everyone...

T.B. Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Mon Feb 25 21:35:39 EST 2008

"Darren A. Peace" wrote:

Or, indeed, subscribe to the digest rather than the individual mails,
whether from a new mail account or your primary one. There’s nothing really
time-critical going on here most of the time, and you can configure your
Blackberry to not download anything over a certain size, so you can choose
whether to get the one big digest or not; in any case, if it’s downloaded
and you really can’t face the barrage of posts that do not meet your
particular high standards of content, you only have one message to delete
per day (is the digest sent out daily? That last may well be bollocks).
Alternatively, you could acknowledge that Blackberries are spawn pellets of
Satan, and drop it into your nearest toilet, as my sister is prone to do.

Darren

Hungerford, UK

+++++++

Yeah, yeah, I know all about my options. Sometimes when I'm out eating
lunch alone in some noisy restaurant while on the road doing appointments,
I'll browse through even my KJ list mail for chuckles, thus I like getting
the posts on the device.

As for my two cents worth about people being considerate in at least putting
some fucking thought into their replies before hitting the "send" button,
hey, it's not a demand and I'm just one subscriber of several hundred. By
all means anyone who wants to post a shitload of single word replies, be my
guest.

T.B.