[kj] Killing Joke and the U.S.

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Thu Feb 28 07:50:30 EST 2008

"that US troops, for example, ough o e subjet to th Nuremberg Laws that led to Nazis being hanged,"

This is just plain stupid . Although the Gathering isn't the place to discuss it.
But there you go again making stupid nonsensical comparisons . The Nazis leadership , the leadership and not the troops were hanged for the genocide of up to six million people and other War crimes during WW2.
How can you logically compare the Leaders of Nazi Germany who orchestrated the deaths of Six million people with U.S troops following orders in the legitimate war in Iraq?
You simply , logically, cannot compare the two