[kj] [KJ] KJ 2008 Myspace Jaz Message.......26 years on.......

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 10:44:38 EST 2008

holy fuk holy fuk holy fuk

if this is a joke I curse you

From: npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:55:24 +0000
Subject: [kj] [KJ] KJ 2008 Myspace Jaz Message.......26 years on.......

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=47477713&blogID=362220898

Thursday, February 28, 2008

UPDATE FROM JAZ: 29TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE GATHERING

"At last a ray of sunlight to illuminate these dark days. It is indeed
my deepest pleasure to announce the dates of the 29th anniversary of the
gathering. As usual we are never content sitting on the laurels of past
Glories, a new Killing Joke recording is scheduled this summer!. Both
Geordie and myself are thrilled as we hope you are with the line up, such
anticipation comes as no surprise considering we have not played together
since the Brighton Top Rank in 1982. We always knew this day would come
after all it was inevitable. We hope all gatherers will join us in warmly
welcoming back to active service our brothers Big Paul and Youth. The
mysterious chemistry of the original line up is back, let their be
gladness in your hearts."
Incredible news!