[kj] OT" Happy Twelfth Day of Christmas!

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sun Jan 6 21:53:18 EST 2008

When you come down to Killing Joke island Jo, make sure to bring a copy of
Lord of the Flies...

mua-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha etc off into the distance...

And dammit, the QC job is taken already! Or perhaps we could give it to
Fatpotanga and have a Fat Controller ;)

PS: Fatpotanga sounds distinctl Polynesian to me. You'll fit in well on
the island down in Polynesia / Micronesia / Melanesia / Amnesia...wherever
the hell it is...step one FIND THE FUCKING PLACE! What do I pay you people
for?!

>> I've just decided Jo, when we're building the temple on Killing Joke

>> island, you're carting mud for the mud bricks...I'll be supervising and

>> quality control...and looking after the 'greens' plantation...I may not

>> have a PC but I'll be happy in my little cloud :)

> Oh don't be ridiculous, not even for the novelty factor...

> Why does She do donkey work when there are plenty of willing Nubian slaves

> who sweat well?

> I shall be supervising and assessing the quality of work (feel free to

> play

> with your bowls): the comfort and power potential.

>>> Oh Hell's too hot for you Brendan. If there's a god; he'll make you

>>> suffer.

>>> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hNwJZe8HtOE&feature=related

>>> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FjKMhtyI3L8&feature=related