[kj] Sex Pistols singer faces race attack claims

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Jul 22 23:59:45 EDT 2008

He came back from the dead, ascended to heaven and was worshipped and
revered and preyed to for eternity and a day...and is almost always
depicted with a shirt off and chicks kissing his feet. People declare
their undying love for him, and talk about their 'love affair' with Jesus.

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"