[kj] Recent eBay purchase

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 2 11:40:28 EDT 2008

Hmm, well, Wargames was one of my fave movies as a kid (Matthew
Broderick) and I liked to play army a lot. I was alwas fascinated with
the idea of World War III for as long as I can remember. In the 80s as a
kid you had shows like Day After, Threads, Amerika (a mini series on TV
about Soviet-occupied America) that were on all the time. I thought I
was going to grow up and go into the Army.

I did have a bike, though! But Smurfs? Blech! Did YOU play with those
sissy little things??? :)

-Brian