[kj] Killing Joke and the U.S.

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 5 04:10:36 EST 2008

Addendum:

"During the Nuremberg trials of 1947, 13 I.G. Farben executives were
convicted of war crimes and crimes against humanity and received prison
sentences of up to eight years. The American Tribunal, however,
concluded that I.G. Farben management had not wittingly participated in
German hostilities. Nevertheless, in 1950, the Allied High Commission
ordered the dissolution of I.G. Farben into 12 successor companies as
part of a program to dismantle German industry. Bayer was reincorporated
as Farbenfabriken Bayer Aktiengesell schaft in 1951."

http://pubs.acs.org/journals/pharmcent/company5.html

Bayer makes aspirin that a lot of us use.

Tell me when to stop providing examples.

-- Oliver