[kj] SICK IT GOOD

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Mar 7 16:02:58 EST 2008

NO ONE GETS AWAY

UNTIL THEY SICK IT

_____

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of Tim Merrill
Sent: Saturday, 8 March 2008 3:22 a.m.
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] So it looks to be September 11-12

Bloody hell. The Tokyo dates look to be the 11, and 12th which buggers
me up, as the 13th to the 15 is a holiday weekend, and now i'll have to try
to get two days off before the 3 day holiday, which WON'T be easy. I hate
doing it, but I might just come up with some kind of family medical
emergency thing, or some
fabrication to try to get the days off. It's the start of the teaching
semester too which makes it difficult.
The things you do sometimes.....I'll have to bring this up with Mr
Coleman, IF they make it.....

Here's the thing too I HATE to bring up.....I know how notorious they
are for keeping tours on track, but what do you figure the odds are on this
one. I have to take many factors well into advance, as do many of you, such
as booking flights,hotels,etc, and I want to be sure it's going to go down.
I know the only things certain are death and taxes, but I HOPE this tour can
stay on point. Odds are good for me, as Tokyo's the kick off, aside from
Prague warm ups, but who knows.

Thanks for letting me ramble here, but I'm really getting amped to see
how this goes down....could be history, could be debacle, only time will
tell.

Be well all - Tim

_____

Checked by AVG Free Edition.