[kj] OT- I couldn't help but to think of the West

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 14 21:34:33 EDT 2008

I am just referring to the cyclical nature of capitalism. Each decade has a slump...certain aspects of the 1920s and early 70s were kind of on par with now.
Don't forget that some individuals are making a shitload on oil right now, the economy will probably get worse next quarter, and these individuals will walk out of the 'office' with a nice fat wad.

Happy, happy, joy, joy...

From: Devacor at aol.comDate: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 17:03:15 -0400To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] OT- I couldn't help but to think of the West