[kj] Fwd: Youth - Catching Fire From A Distance

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Nov 12 10:45:31 EST 2008

Seems Youth took a note from Jaz who has been inspired by the NIN
marketing model, which does seem to make a lot of sense. Limited edition
stuff, highly priced, (independent if poss in order to increase profit per
item)...I'm thinking they may have done pretty well out of the remasters,
tour, merch etc. When they start hiring themselves out to fans for parties
at $10K a pop I'll be worried ;p