[kj] (OT) Dead car :(

Janean Lancaster Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk
Wed Nov 19 09:23:03 EST 2008

Yeah, that's the best way looking at it. You could have been sat in the
car when it happened. Or worse: unloading the boot.

My other half celebrated her (cough) 50th (cough) birthday this year and
we ended up spending 4 hours in a traffic jam for a 1 hour journey.
What a way to spend the day - walking up and down the lanes with no
food, no drink and an impatient dog! However I couldn't help but think
that we were the lucky ones - there was obviously a very serious
accident further up.

Still a fucking bummer and a right royal pain in the arse, though!