[kj] new Youth blog : Thankyou Scotland!!! Thankyou London!

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Wed Oct 8 01:42:52 EDT 2008

*
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=40797754&blogID=439216184&Mytoken=AD388033-3328-4B48-8E18F45FB73D7AAA99248504 *

Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Thankyou Scotland!!! Thankyou London!!!
Category: Parties and Nightlife

Thankyou Scotland!!! Thankyou London!!!
I brought the white suit out for Glasgow ...when i put it on it had
this iconic resonance... felt great walking on stage....especially when one
voice cuts through the throng with a "Youth is God" in a strong local
brogue....mmmmm i thought ,my kinda town!
Glasgow audiences are legendary and they did not disappoint ! whipping
Jaz into a frenzy. and getting the best out of us...Getting the train up and
down was great too and like a unwinding .. a slow meditation after a lot of
airports and flying.
London ...Home town ....nothing compares and i cant articulate the
exact feeling and atmosphere but it was timeless ,very magical ,beautiful
and super emotive.Old and new friends ,family,fans and followers from way
back.....its like friends reunited x 1000 !
Wow the first night "love like blood "was the first encore and
something very weird happened ,jaz had done a minutes silence for Raven and
Geordie had unleashed a flash of feedback/lightning sent shivers up my
spine....one of the best nights of my life and the second night was
incredible as well....we had a great after party and Alex Paterson's dj'ing
was immense... full fat DUBPLATES ALLL NIGHT!
we were honored by some amazing special guests backstage from members
of Pink Floyd to the Verve and many more .... and on stage ....Selfish cunt
blew me away again! and Treponan Pal did their best show of the tour and
really shook the place up.The last gig for our european leg,and crew so a
little sad but much merriment and a fantastic celebration after the last
gig. tomorrow its "we got America surrounded! time"