[kj] OT: Dollar collapse in 2009?

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 21 21:36:46 EDT 2008

Javier, have you seen this guy's website?:

http://halturnershow.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?orderby=updated

he is a racist/anti semite and clearly an ego maniacal lunatic..he may be
correct about the "americo" currency but he is off his rocker. He predicted
today was the day for a major bank collapse and ensuing hysteria but it
didn't happen, so I wouldn't go to far following his rants.

_____