[kj] OT - The Exorcist

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 8 16:45:49 EDT 2008

Every year I hire out The Shining again, just to see if it's improved with age. Saturday night was my 2008 attempt. Why I continue to pay £2.50 for the dubious privilege of being bored shitless I'll never know, but I remain ever the optimist.

Carrie and Rosemary's Baby are both excellent films though.

Jim.

NOW AVAILABLE: Flowers From Hell: The Modern Japanese Horror Film, by Jim Harper (Noir Publishing).

"Fascinating overview of the Japanese horror boom... Comprehensive, in-depth and slickly presented."- DVD Monthly.

Available from Noir Publishing, Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones and all good bookstores.