[kj] Snopes.com new entry on Sarah Palin library book ban

culturevirus culturevirus at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 21:26:38 EDT 2008

For more detailed analysis of the current Palin smear campaign I recommend factcheck.org an unbiased source of solid research regarding politicians claims. While she never banned any books, it would appear that she was testing the waters and later attempted to fire the librarian for a "lack of support".

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/sliming_palin.html

Oh and check out the section describing her husbands membership in an Alaskan minority party which calls for seceding from the union. Didn't we (USians) once have a civil war regarding this very issue? On the plus side if they did the rest of the nation would save lots of money. AIUI, Alaska recieves nearly twice as much money from Washington as Alaska sends to Washington.

I am culturevirus