[kj] Very OT : live football via Sopcast

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 05:29:18 EDT 2008

Is this on Vista as I tried sopcast on my Vista laptop and had horrendous
problems, although this was back in March.

Sky are doing my head in at the moment. My dad who's nearly 90 can't get Sky
sports 1 and 2 although absolutely every other channel is perfect. I'm sick
of talking to an Indian call centers for hours, having to repeat myself 3 or
4 times, and being asked if there is a tree in the way of the dish. Its
costing a fortune in calls and we are getting nowhere. So bloody
frustrating, and now they tell me I need to set up a "service call" that
will cost £65.

Brian.