[kj] FW: Full concert, Amsterdam !

Matthew Tibbits matt_tibbits at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 10:59:16 EDT 2008

From: matt_tibbits at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: RE: [kj] Full concert, Amsterdam !Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:49:32 +0000

Cheers for that. Good old Raven, love him on Pssyche (wish he'd kept on going). I liked Butcher live, a nice atmospheric breather between the stompers. You can see Geordie enjoying it, too. He loves the slow, grindy ones. Watch him on tour playing S.O.36.

From: dwish2000 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:05:44 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] Full concert, Amsterdam !

This is a real treat for iPod owners, but it's not the 2006 Amsterdam show - it's the 2005 one, featuring our much missed Raven. About 5 tracks that didn't surface on the anniversary dvd, including the mighty Darkness Before Dawn.Quality is still a little more pixelated than I think it needs to be, but someone went to the trouble to format it and put it up there, so it's just a click away.T.

From: fluke1 at live.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 12:19:20 +0000Subject: [kj] Full concert, Amsterdam ?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8597595132395111328&hl=en

Try Facebook in Windows Live Messenger! Try it Now!

Get your information fix on your phone. With MSN Mobile you get regular news, sports and finance updates. Try it today!

Win £3000 to spend on whatever you want at Uni! Click here to WIN!