[kj] 4 page article in UK Word magazine

judithmuehlenbeck at freenet.de judithmuehlenbeck at freenet.de
Wed Sep 10 16:52:19 EDT 2008

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------

(Crappy but legible) scan here (~19Mb):

https://rcpt.yousendit.com/604997914/2315e70219ba7199207fb4a658546751

and a smaller one here (~6Mb):

https://rcpt.yousendit.com/604998592/958a32289cd611f86e71fb2f7a0082b8

Good for 7 days or 100 downloads, it sayshere.

Darren
Hungerford, UK

#

Just had a look at my subscriberâ&#128;&#153;s copy of the new Word magazine(John Lennon on the front), and was pretty surprised to discover a 4 pagearticle on KJ! Most alarming photo of Youth in flip-flops, wielding a pinkukulele and pulling a Captain Sensible face & pose. Hope to God heâ&#128;&#153;s notplanning on wearing an Okapi suit in October.

Article contains much of the usual guff (maggoty liver? Check.Outing of Jaz lies about current classical activities? Check.) but isinteresting nonetheless.

I may scan it later if I have time, for out-of-the-UK Gatherers.

Darren
Hungerford, UK

--- original Nachricht Ende ----

Ist Ihr wunschname at freenet.de noch frei?
Jetzt prüfen und kostenlose E-Mail-Adresse sichern!
http://email.freenet.de/dienste/emailoffice/produktuebersicht/basic/mail/index.html?pid=6829