[kj] the waste expands ...

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Sat Sep 13 04:33:16 EDT 2008

... therefore with imminent tour dates to attend (and as excessive washing
has led to some of my Large t-shirts not giving me the space I'd prefer) I
thought I'd pay a trip to the Plastichead website and purchase some XL's...
and, boy, have they delivered ... my order arrived within only 3 days ...

*
http://www.plastichead.com/catalogue.asp?ex=backlist&scope=&target=KILLING%20JOKE&pn=10 *

The old MD designs are being sold for 12.99 GBP and they are quality Gildan
"Ultra Cotton Heavyweight" - I picked up an XL Wardance/Pssyche (MDKJ007) -I
also bought black the Firedances (PH5007) and Requiem (PH4997) shirts and
they are only 7.99 GBP - they are also Gildan but "Heavyweight Cotton" which
is slightly thinner but still well worth the price.