[kj] OT Vote Vinnie Stigma '08

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 16:11:10 EDT 2008

That had me laughing openly. Glad I'm not at work.

Him and Jesse "The Mind" Ventura would stomp on Palin'Cain;
sweep up Ralph Nader's votes and they'd have a mandate.
To do what? I don't know, but it'd be better than all the others.

[looking at the current state of things]
'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..

"Se canto que canto, canto pas per ieu,
  Canto per ma mio, qu'e¨s alen de ieu..."