[kj] (OT) Police Brutality part 2

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 17:19:28 EDT 2009

...a very whimsical aside, but yesterday i got the chance to tell a
policeman and some maori 'businessmen' (re: sly admin types playing with
free money from govt grants for bullshit cultural displays) to remove
themselves from my workplace....... had no effect as they were only walking
through, but it made me feel good. =)
"OI! this is private property! no tresspassing!"