[kj] rebellion?

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Aug 10 22:48:43 EDT 2009

I read a book called Führer Ex by Ingo Hasselbach, who was a leading Neo
Nazi figure in the 80s or 90s I think, ended up changing his mind about
it, wrote a book and went around talking to kids in school about racism /
fascism. (I had a mate who was in the anti-fas who reckons he only changed
his spots when he got busted, but who knows. Sounds like he had a shit
time growing up in East Germany under the Stasi and being a Nazi was the
perfect way to rebel against them as fascism is the idealogical opposite
to comminism, in theory). Anyway apparently over there red bootlaces meant
anarchist, white was fascist, and black was neutral. If I remember
correctly.