[kj] OT: The dope on dope

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 22 18:43:07 EDT 2009

I see Sarah as more of a speed (or other agitative) type. Not at all a weed person. How about this, Barney Frank debating Palin on, oh, any issue really?

It doesn't surprise me so much as it glares at me for it being so different from the usual party line re: ganja. And if anyone would've crossed that line, WFB is definitely one i would've hoped for and expected to. It was also funny to watch the little 'hissy-fit' Monica Crowley (sitting next to Ritch Lowry) had to hold back when Ritch Lowry 'bluntly' stood up for weed legalization on a tv show recently.

(What does surprise me is when (little C) conservatives do
 dare to speak out differently and openly.  OoooOOoohhh)

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..