[kj] ... In Memory Of Paul Raven...

Arvid Mork kj_mork at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 18 09:48:20 EST 2009

Hi all !

Not sure if this has been mentioned on the list earlier,

but in Tylas latest cd he has written :

... In Memory Of Paul Raven... (under the inlay tay)

There is also a song about our Raven on the cd.

It's called "The Rave", and the courous goes :

" So Give A Wave To The Rave, Till The Day We Meet Again !"

Its not the kind of music most of you like, its something

you could call Pub Rock !? But if you are sentimental fool

it will give you a tear in you eye.

If you want to buy the cd (or just the song), you can get it at

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bloody-Hell-Fire-Tyla-Dogs/dp/B002STRNLA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1261146858&sr=1-1 or Play.

Or you can get a signed copy from Tyla :

http://www.myspace.com/tylaandthedogsdamour

Tyla and Raven was together in the band KITSCH

http://www.myspace.com/kitschUK

Take Care Everyone

Arvid (Norway)