[kj] (OT) Cramps Singer Lux Interior Dead?

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 7 14:31:45 EST 2009

People say Tina Turner can dance in heels. but dear god did you see Lux
Interior dancing in high heels?? He's shaking his money maker in fetish
high heels in several vids (on YouTube) like no one's business.

And Poison Ivy is what, in her 50s? Fierce. Back-seamed fishnet
stockings and skin tight lingerie on stage - just amazing that she looks
as great as she does. And did Lux lose his teeth or something, near the
end? His teeth looked metal when I saw them in 2004.

-Oliver