[kj] FW: FW: ot betti davis/jack nicolson

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 20 20:56:45 EST 2009

reply below,opppps its all this posting very late looses concentration

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
To: bettedillinger at live.com
Subject: RE: [kj] FW: ot betti davis/jack nicolson
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 01:54:45 +0000

lol its a crack up sure enough and what about the scene where jack is writting his book-but actually on closer inspection by his wife--its just --

to much work makes jack
a dull boy--

typed over and over by jack--theres a bumper novel worth just that lin e alone;D)))))) LOL LOL LOL

milinda PS jack nicolson in the witches of eastwick,HOW ABOUT THAT--- church scene.... LOL LOL LOL