[kj] Smash hits quiz

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Sat Jan 24 19:55:29 EST 2009

I'd have to root through some boxes, but I could have sworn I have 2
different Youth / Ben Watkins LPs. One of which, IIRC, has a photo in the
gatefold that looks suspiciously like there is a pair of hirsute buttocks in
the foreground (which, given the flapping Youth genitalia in that Word
magazine photo, seems to indicate a trend of pelvic nudity). That's the
Empty Quarter one, I think.

Darren
Hungerford, UK