[kj] OT: More good news

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Thu Mar 12 08:12:45 EDT 2009

At 02:12 12/03/2009 -0700, you wrote:

>You know that theses companies are run but some stuck in the 80's poodle

>permed,stonewashed denim wearing fuckwit called Tony with one eye who

>thinks that TT and Genesis are the best "performers" ever.

No connection with TT, but definitely connected to fuckwits and their taste
in music, this has reminded me of a friend of mine and a work colleague. My
friend had been to see some noisy guitary band, and happened to mention
he'd been at a gig the next day at work.
The colleague asks "so how long did they play for?"
"Oh, about 45mins" says my friend.
Fuckwit leans forward, as if about to impart some fabulous knowledge... "I
saw Rod Stewart... three hours".
At this point both sides thought they were wisely ending the conversation.

Oh and maybe I should quote the great Jerry Sadowitz...
"what do you get if you cross Tina Turner with an orangutan?"
"an extremely ugly orangutan".

Thank you, and good day...

Dave in Edinburgh