[kj] O.T. Gang of 4

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Wed Sep 23 14:01:34 EDT 2009

Saw them in Mpls. a few years ago with all four origiinals and it was phenomenal, albeit sparsely attended. "He'd Send In the Army" was nerve-wracking and it's very entertaining watching Andy Gill intentionally miss his guitar strings.

Radio 4 from NYC opened and it was, if you're familiar with them, the equivalent of having Bjorn Again open for ABBA.