[kj] Help Need New MUSIC

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 16:58:58 EDT 2010

You're asking the wrong list, mate. Try Group 4 or the doormen at your
local nightclub. And do keep us informed of your quest to find the
sonic equivalent of a Staffordshire Bull Terrier taking a massive shit
in a back lane, despite the fact that nobody ever replies or shows the
slightest interest.

New Model Army were a bit too folky for me whereas metal was/is too
lacking in melody (obviously), so I appreciated the combination of the
two that LOUD were attempting. I thought it worked quite well on a few
of the tracks (although KILLING JOKE did it approximately a million
times better on ED&VRE). But I listen to a lot of BIG COUNTRY, which
you seem to regard as the benchmark for everything music shouldn't be,
so I wouldn't expect you to agree!