[kj] arrgh...still haven't bought my ticket for LA

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Fri Dec 10 15:32:41 EST 2010

Concrete Cookie wrote:

I keep debating between the lodge and GA as I'm now preggers :p  Want to be in the pit but don't think that would be wise and I
can't remember what the lodge is like...they only have back rows left/right.... hmmm  any ideas?

Maybe just a little body surfing in the pit won't hurt? :)

+++++++++

The show has been selling poorly. LiveNation recently knocked down the price of the Mezzanine section in the back half of the
balcony if you buy a set of 4 tickets. And even then, you can still get tickets in the 4th row back in that section.

For the front half of the Loge in the balcony, you can still get 4th row Loges in pairs (row DD) which is 4 rows back from the front
rail of the balcony which puts you directly above the soundboard. If you can handle standing, go for floor GAs and stand leaning up
against the tier wooden rails either directly behind the pit up front or on any of the 3 or 4 floor sections going back to the
soundboard and bar area. There's also tables with barstoors behind the soundboard in front of the bar near the back of the floor if
you want to sit but don't mind being near the back of the floor.

In addition, you could ask for GA handicapped seating - there's a pair of sections with about a dozen chairs on each side the floor
just behind the pit usually reserved for VIPs and handicapped people but being pregnant, you could probably ask for and get a pair
of those seats if you call The Wiltern Box Office in advance and talk with the venue manager before buying a pair of GAs. I've
dealt personally with Wiltern staff in the past and they're usually very accommodating, good people - it's the rent-a-security
knuckleheads they bring in for shows that are sometimes clueless dopes.

T.B.