[kj] [ot]Visa accepts donations for the KKK but not wikileaks? hmm

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 22:45:17 EST 2010

If, in the darkest abcess of a disturbed Homo mind, the following could be
strung into some (even semi-)coherent message, what might it mean:

Morality short-wired force demands
respect flag gold sparks empire ours ours
Super State debate! Super State debate!
Proud Plato NATO hypocrisy flag gold
sparks empire ours ours
Super State debate! Super State debate!

Dunno. I'm sure Jazman meant it all with at least some irony, though.