[kj] good news on IE

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 11 18:44:59 EDT 2010

Thirded. Here we are dissecting it to pieces, but it's too early to
tell if its indicative of the impending album (in much the same way
the O.D.I.C. flexi was only a hint of what followed with EXTREMITIES).
When I first joined the Gathering, we were all feverishly anticipating
the comparatively incidental release of NO WAY OUT BUT FORWARD GO.

Alex in NYC