[kj] Fw: (OT) World Cup

Steve Hackett thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jun 27 14:11:40 EDT 2010

although England were crap, particularly in defence, the "goal" that wasn't totally changed the game - you can't say "well it would have still been 4-2" we had come back from 2-0 down, momentum was with us plus 25k England fans in the ground, we could have won, as long as Heskey stayed off the pitch...