[kj] LA Hotel Recommendations

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 21:00:08 EDT 2010

I second all that, and that Ramada Inn, I'm always seeing travelling Korean and
Japanese businessmen staying there, so I guess it's good enough to be a
referral to travelling business-types.  Keep in mind that there is also a church
right across the street, so you may hear bells in the morning.
Also, the walk from the Ramada to the Wiltern is relatively safe, but it's still
good to keep your wits about you, specially nearer to the corner
of Wilshire/Western.  For food there's a Dennys there, a Coffee Bean, and for
booze/deli-eats/ATMmachine there's the Ralphs market behind the Wiltern.