[kj] NYC - Adam/Devacor

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Tue Nov 30 09:56:54 EST 2010

yeah thanks-

I did a story on the food bill 8-9 months ago after a day when we were in
the senate speaking to senators and aides about it.
_http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/omkara/2010/mar/12/figh
t-small-farm-freedom/_
(http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/omkara/2010/mar/12/fight-small-farm-freedom/)

actually spent a good bit of the day yesterday putting the story back out
and urging people to call in- the vote got delayed due to an outpour of
calls-
between this and a few other bills were on our way to eating soylent green
if we arent careful.

Adam

In a message dated 11/30/2010 2:14:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,