[kj] ESS: the best single in decades?

Per G Olsson Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Wed Sep 1 15:05:23 EDT 2010

P=0.10 is not deemed as a statistically significant outcome. It's
equal to something happening by chance 1 out of 10 times (as a
comparison: getting three heads in a row when you flip a coin is 1/8
or P=0.125). If someone repeats the experiment and get the same
outcome, then your'e talking...

/Per