[kj] Killing Joke playing Las Vegas at Punk Rock Bowling Fest

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Wed Feb 23 21:32:25 EST 2011

Actually:
http://keeplaughinghahahaha.blogspot.com/2010/01/40-las-vegas-punk-bands-85-
95-cassette.html

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of GREG SLAWSON
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 9:29 PM
To: gathering
Subject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke playing Las Vegas at Punk Rock Bowling Fest

This is OBVIOUSLY a hoax. I don't think Las VasASS has ever had a legit punk
band. To see punk godfathers like Undertones, SLF, KJ, and US legends the
Descendentes
(who haven't played for 10 years or so and do reunions every 5 or so), plus
90s stalwarts like Me First, Leftover Crack, etc, and at a hotel seems
impossible. Someone
is having a laugh at our expense.

_____