[kj] (OT) Adam Ant @ The Electric Ballroom (Dec 16) review

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 21:06:46 EST 2011

Do you reckon he can still walk the walk?

From: paulwady at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 16:38:58 +0000
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Adam Ant @ The Electric Ballroom (Dec 16) review

Happy New Year everyone.
The comments on youtube here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOIlooCfEfU&feature=related
...are actually quite positive. A three-hour set is more than enough to cover everything I heard him do in the Union Chapel. I thought at the time I'd really caught him on a very good night. I believed I would be very lucky to see as good a show again.
Bit of a mystery. Maybe his own staff blogged for the better? One thing is for sure. If you want a reliable, consistent, predictable performance from your rockers, you need Linkin Park. The real deal really does represent anarchy???????