[kj] knobs

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 12 18:26:06 EST 2011

Name: max’s dad

Model? 68 MkIII 3000 brown top white bottom

Special power: rejuvenation

Best film(s) you saw last year (not necessarily released last year): my
son’s first year movies

Best TV show(s)/series you watched last year: don’t watch much boob toob
umm basketball games maybe

Best album(s) & single(s): The Modern Don Juans Debut Liberación
myspace.com/themoderndonjuans

Best book(s) you’ve read: the secret life of plants

Best gig(s): The Modern Don Juans NYE Stuttgart Germany - cheap trick SXSW

Best stand-up (gigs or TV, DVD etc: Eddie Izzard

Worst film(s): some chick flick shown on a flight starring drew barrymore

Worst TV show(s)/series: the whole lineup on FOX

Worst album(s) & single(s): “oops I did it again”

Worst gig(s: Slash playing the star mangled banner, solo, through a marshall
to start a B-ball game.

Worst stand-up: that justin beber lifesize carboard standup outside
spencer’s gifts and novelties

Any other highlights/low-points: ): LOW - kj not coming to austin tx, HIGH
– cheap trick for free sxsw

If you had to live your life by a single motto, what would that be? Pack on
my back

What’s your favourite constellation worm hole

Twitter or Facebook?.... email

Hero of 2010: Homeopathy, CoQ10, Raw local Honey, Tumeric root, Vitamin D,
Gut flora
croissants

Zero of 2010: CUPCAKES !

Any resolutions for this year: prepare for halle bop or y2k or mayan
calendar or maybe go have another sweet fluffy flaky croissant.

What were your childhood ambitions? Have you managed to fulfil any or all of
them. Getting more breast milk is a very difficult task! Trying to fulfill
being the dad I wish my mom & dad’s ` dads` dads` dads` dads` dads` dads`

etc. had ~ change ! badda badda badd-um.. chaaaaaange!

If you could make one species of animal extinct, what would it be? Space
lizards