[kj] OT: Only in America ... I Hope!

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 17:29:09 EDT 2011

"I'm sure she was asked nicely by the authorities to cease and desist such unlawful conduct, and she didn't. The authorities asked her and that's what counts. She didn't and so she got what was naturally coming to her, just like these people: http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2011/jun/29/florida-poverty

Why would anyone want to plant a garden when the authorities say you cannot? If these people just did what they're supposed to and stopped misbehaving and having petty rebellious ideas about about what they think they should do with their little spaces, nothing would've happened to them, not the "constant gardener," not hte Florida food-freedom Freaks, none of them."

*End Scene*

*whew* How'd I do? I'm trying out for the other side.  ;~D