[kj] KJ confirmed for Anaheim HOB on Sunday, May 29:

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Wed Mar 9 18:11:48 EST 2011

folk devil wrote:

Yes, I hope this doesn't negate an LA gig..sod driving beyond the curtain into the rightwing land of Orange...especially if it it
means the HOBs.
Security will be wankers. Tickets prices will suck. Corporate sh*thole.

I hate the HoB as a franchise but I can say from experience the HoB in Anaheim is a somewhat better (and smaller) venue and security
isn't as heavy-handed there compared to the one in Hollywood. The other downside is while parking is normally pretty easy due to
the big parking lots around Disneyland, it will be a holiday weekend which may suck.

Be that as it may, I wouldn't be surprised if KJ also book a show at the LA HoB.

T.B.