[kj] OT: Oh no!

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Nov 28 06:20:45 EST 2011

Nice one Fats, beware however that since I prized the etymology of that word
from you in the semi-distant past, I now have power over you and anyone who
wears your shirts. Cue evil genius / sorcerer laugh...

Actually I watched a vid by a guy the other day who said outright "if you
want to be taken seriously by anyone as a man, not a boy, wear something
with a collar." Pfagh! Get with the 90s man. Or whatever decade it is...(is
plaid still cool?)