[kj] OT: Grace for Drowning...opinions?

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Mon Oct 24 14:00:58 EDT 2011

Bought it, didn't like it as much as his last solo album. Too prog-noodly, too po-faced ominous in places. I'm glad he's exorcising his indulgences in solo work rather than in Porcupine Tree, however. This is exactly what solo albums are for.

Steven Wilson remains obscenely prolific, however. I can't wrap my head around how much music this guy makes, while producing other bands and re-mastering the King Crimson back-catalogue and playing stadia in greece and italy etc. etc.