[kj] down by the river

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 21 09:00:04 EDT 2011

Wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a revisitation of OTG, being that
is was arguably the darkest chapter of their career. I wonder if even
they ever discuss the record. I was shocked that it got the remaster
treatment those years back.

Alex in NYC

Sent from my iPhone. Please forgive any typos. - Alex