[kj] Reverend and the Makers (kinda sorta on topic)

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Feb 13 15:50:35 EST 2012

I command the spirit of Whitney to get out of the Gathering, leave now!

Do you not know the unrighteous will not inherit a place on Killing Joke
Island?

By the golden harp of Geordie I abjure thee, cruel high-pitched demoness

The laughter than banishes all sanity fear expels you from this realm

Begone!