[kj] Poll: Favourite song from the last two albums

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 9 10:50:30 EDT 2012

"This World Hell" is indeed crap.

My reasons for loving "The Raven King" are almost exclusively due to a
certain recurring part wherein Geordie hits a specific couple of
chords. For my money, they singularly capture *THAT* Killing Joke
sound that no one else is able to replicate.

If you can't appreciate it, that's your loss.

If we're being honest, I don't find myself returning to MMXII that
often. Sorry, there it is.

Alex in NYC