[kj] Hollywood Babylon

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at gmail.com
Sun May 27 15:41:02 EDT 2012

I think you (Adrian) asked about live gigs for the unfamiliar. Lyon
could be top. Radio sessions captured most of the distinct personality
if you correct for the institutional, hospital-type tech. I would like
an official release of the session with "Exorcism", and others. I keep
hearing that the BBC can be difficult about licenses. Also I find it
instructive when some engineers get the sound wrong towards a
poorly-fit standard, much as Conny Plank did for Revelations. Through
that lens it can sound even further out than it is.

--Mark