[kj] New Muse Album

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Wed Oct 3 14:08:36 EDT 2012

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/musicblog/2012/sep/24/muse-2nd-law-album-str
eam?intcmp=ILCMUSTXT9383

I started to listen to the stream above but ending up doing something else
(not a good sign) so you've reminded me to have another listen - I've seen
them on most tours since Origin Of Symmetry (where I was most definitely in
the oldest 5% category at the Brixton Academy, May 2001) after being rather
partial to Plug In Baby. I saw a review for The 2nd Law that gave it 3
stars, saying it was a bit lame & they are best when the music is more
extreme & pompous - I tend to agree.