[kj] Rennes Le Chateau and the Mystery of the Holy Grail

Pagan scotgothwitch at sky.com
Sun Oct 14 05:20:23 EDT 2012

"If you want to see just how free you are of Judao/Christian conditioning, try taking a bible and ripping the pages out and burning them, one by one.

Even the statement feels..a bit sick?  Precisely."

Yes it does but that's because of the bibliophile in me & years of training to work in a library.

I'd feel the same if I knew you were reading a Mills & Boon in the bath so step away from the books & never darken your local public library's door again!